Solved Trouble with verifying cname record for manually configured domain
I am currently running
v7.3.6 (Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS)and today I ran into an issue where an app refused to come back up after adding a domain alias to it. Reason was that it tried to look up the cname at the authoritative dns server of the new domain.
The fix for this issue was this commit that I found in the Cloudron git:
I fixed the issue for me by manually applying the change from above and restarting the box service. But just to be on the safe side I wanted to check if i need to reapply the fix for any potential 7.3.7 or if it would already be included.
@fbartels There won't be a 7.3.7 . Next will be 7.4 and the patch will be part of the release.
But good you raised this, I put the change in 7.3 branch in the unlikely case there is a 7.3.7.
@girish ok, sounds good to me.