Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Paperless-ngx

35 Topics 285 Posts
  • Paperless-ngx - Package Updates

Pinned
    0 Votes
    70 Posts
    2k Views
    nebulonN

[1.21.2]

Update Paperless-ngx to 2.7.2 Full changelog Fix: select dropdown background colors not visible in light mode @shamoon (#6323) Fix: spacing in reset and incorrect display in saved views @shamoon (#6324) Fix: disable invalid create endpoints @shamoon (#6320) Fix: dont initialize page numbers, allow split with browser pdf viewer @shamoon (#6314) Miscellaneous other fixes & improvements
  • Unable to do a fresh installation

Solved
    1 Votes
    3 Posts
    scookeS

Bravo @shrey. Posting a solution is always helpful; posting one based on documentation is even better!!

• 2 Votes
    5 Posts
    girishG

@imc67 unfortunately, the SSO switch only works with new installations 😞 So, you have to backup the app. Install fresh Paperless with SSO. Import backup into new app. Maybe you can try it in a separate location first before switching over.

• paperless-ngx e-mail inbox support

0 Votes
    9 Posts
    T

@girish

Thank you for clarification, makes sense. I'll do this and sry for the late answer

• Paperless-ngx: Issue with Android App

Solved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    J

Thank you for your answers, this is indeed the version of Anton Stubenbord available on the Play Store, there was an update and it works. However, I will watch Johann Bauer's version if it is better.

Thanks again.

• out of date Ghostscript in Paperless-NGX

1 Votes
    3 Posts
    girishG

https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2023-43115 is the CVE and also appears in security advisory in https://www.ghostscript.com/

• 3 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Multi Language OCR Support

Solved
    1 Votes
    15 Posts
    2k Views
    girishG

@vyshnavR said in Multi Language OCR Support:

I have same issue i need to integrate tamil ocr(tam) i already installed tamil and done all steps as like said above still its not supported. it is throwing error like this when docker up

The thread here (and this forum) is about the Cloudron package of paperless-ngx . It looks like you are using docker installation. You have to take this up with the upstream project. Cloudron also uses docker but it does not use the upstream dockerfiles.

• indexing of office documents?

Moved Unsolved
    3 Votes
    14 Posts
    girishG

@necrevistonnezr nothing yet...

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

@necrevistonnezr I was able to merge fine this time, so you must have done something right! Thanks for the fixes.

/app/data/paperless.conf is created in the package on first run, so it should be there. /app/data/consume as well is created each time on app restart.

• Whats Django Adminpanel and how to access it?

Solved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    StardenverS

@girish said in Whats Django Adminpanel and how to access it?:

python3 manage.py createsuperuser

This one worked. Logged in with new account and gave my main account the missing permissions.

Thank you very much

• Minimum memoryswap limit

0 Votes
    3 Posts
    girishG

Would be great if you can provide the free -m output on the server. Maybe there is no swap on this server as @nebulon pointed out.

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Website link dead in Cloudron Store

1 Votes
    3 Posts
    girishG

Published a new package with the link set to https://docs.paperless-ngx.com/

• 3 Votes
    4 Posts
    1k Views
    scookeS

@timconsidine Yes, definitely for "finished" documents.

• 0 Votes
    23 Posts
    scookeS

@girish I'm happy to report that once upgraded to v1.5.4 that the PDF upload and processing completes without any problems. Whatever you did worked! Thank you!

• Error importing documents

0 Votes
    10 Posts
    girishG

@stantropics you can only import an existing paperless export (via document_exporter command). That's my understanding anyway.

I documented it in https://docs.cloudron.io/apps/paperless-ngx/#importing .

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    girishG

@timka Could it be your client network issue ?

Just to double check, you can also do something like this: docker inspect sftp | grep IPAddress . This will give an IP address like 172.18.0.2 . Then, on the server itself, try telnet 172.18.0.2 22 (port 22). Does that work?

• paperless-ngx tag bug since 1.4.0

Moved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    murgeroM

@midm This should be an issue opened with the actual devs, Cloudron just makes the Cloudron package - not the actual app itself:

https://github.com/paperless-ngx/paperless-ngx

• paperless-ngx classifier error

Moved Solved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

@midm thanks for reporting. Can you try the latest package?