@girish Not a specific app entry but more of an additional resource: https://opensource.builders/ has been gaining some popularity and is doing a lot of leg work in terms of constantly adding popular and up and coming open source 'alternatives'
@wexlerj Yeah, @girish and I are working on domain aliases first and foremost as that's step #1 in getting multisite to work properly. That's what's minimally needed to make multisite work on Cloudron.
From there, I plan on making plenty of Quality of Life changes focused solely on Wordpress Multisite. But when @girish and I work out and release the Domain Alias feature, I'll ping ya to let you know you can start using this plugin. ☺️
@girish or @nebulon Maybe you can help here? I've got everything in place as far as I can figure for email. Outbound works fine, but I keep getting bounces when attempting to reply. Both sendmail and recvmail are enabled for the app (in that order in the manifest), but something doesn't seem to be working nicely on the Cloudron side. I've confirmed that I get a 550 5.1.1 User doesn't exist: email@example.com when emailing either the naked firstname.lastname@example.org address or a subaccount address (ultimately the one I care about for reply-by-email) like email@example.com
Otherwise, as far as I can tell, I think everything is functioning correctly, but the reply-by-email and custom poller I've written can't be exercised and fully verified until I can sort out this mail delivery issue. Very excited to finally be (nearly) done with this one!
As @robi mentioned, this is one of the features at the top of our to-do-list, so please stay tuned.
Now, most of the functionality required to make this setup work should be already there. Actually, i did a prototype of this a few months ago and don't remember seeing any blockers. I installed Guacamole on the host (through their containerized approach), and then installed xfce4 and tightvncserver within a sysbox container. That's pretty much it. Users would then interact with the Guacamole server (web-based), and reach their sysbox-based environments through the Guacamole interface.
The work that is pending is mainly on the hw-acceleration area, so that we allow GUI apps seating in nested containers (levels > 1), to talk to the hosts' GPUs; apps running at the sysbox container level (level == 1) should be already able to talk to the GPUs.
Please ping me if any of you is interested in trying / documenting this setup, i'd be happy to help.
@msbt Good stuff! Let us know what you think as well. There's a lot of caveats presently, as described above, when it comes to plugins, but the core feature set is pretty good already on its own, so if it's useful enough as an alternative to other systems without extension, perhaps it's worth pressing on.
Saw this on reddit & was going to add but fortunately @marcusquinn already did =]
Looks very promising - SO many features...
About 3 years ago a few of us went to a Drift conference called hypergrowth - they are one of the top chatbot companies & their offerings were very nice and well rounded but the issue is always pricing...
This solution appears to have it all +1
All the changes of Baserow version 0.7.0 listed.
Increased the number size that be used within a number field (by Keith).
Fixed bug where the row state is never matching if the filter type was set to OR in combination with only one filter.
Fixed the keyboard navigation of the dropdown items when a search query was provided.
Added filtering by GET parameter support to the rows listing endpoint.
Fixed drifting context menu when you scroll or resize the window.
Create and update timestamps are now stored when the groups, applications, tables, views, fields and rows are created or modified.
It's now possible to change a file name.
Added the possibility to insert a new row above or below an existing row.
Made it possible to include or exclude specific fields when listing rows via the API.
Implemented the single select field.
Real time collaboration Coming In Jan!