Cloudron 7.1 released
You can read the full announcement in our blog here.
- Add mail manager role
- Add support for secondary domains (multiple domains)
- Add import/export of mailboxes and users
- Add option to enable/disable mailbox sharing
- IPv6 support
- Directory server (LDAP server)
- domains: add well known config UI (for jitsi configuration)
- mailbox: app can be set as owner when recvmail addon enabled
- Prefix email addon variables with
- Remove support for manifest version 1
- Upgrade base image to 3.2.0
- Update node to 16.13.1
- mongodb: update to 4.4
- Add cifs seal support for backup and volume mounts
- add a way for admins to set username when profiles are locked
- postgresql: enable postgis
- remove nginx config of stopped apps
- mail: use
port25check.cloudron.ioto check outbound port 25 connectivity
- Update monaco-editor to 0.32.1
- Update xterm.js to 4.17.0
- Update docker to 20.10.12
There will be a 7.1.4 later this week. It fixes some regressions. Currently, it has:
- wildcard dns: fix handling of ENODATA
- cloudflare: fix error handling
- openvpn: ipv6 support
- dyndns: fix issue where eventlog was getting filled with empty entries
- mandatory 2fa: Fix typo in 2FA check
@girish may I check about email setup verification.
I'm still getting many domains showing in Email domain listing page with a red button. But when I click into a domain showing red, the Status tab shows all settings with green ticks.
I'm on 7.1.4.
Not a huge problem, but difficult to know status from the Email domains list.
Ok, thanks for granting access. It very much looks like, given the amount of domains, the PTR check fails with
Unable to detect IPv4. API server (ipv4.api.cloudron.io) unreachablefor some domains, as soon as it hit the temporary rate-limit of our ip detection endpoint.
I have bumped up the rate-limit for such bursts and it should work now. The better fix for next release though is to cache the ip result, instead of re-querying for each domain separately.
@nebulon thank you
Yes, seems likely cause.
Not a problem for me, so no urgency on the tweak.
Just making sure that I wasn't doing something wrong ! (usually the case with most things)
@timconsidine it is great to have such powerusers like you. Always very useful to find such bugs due to usage patterns, which are outside ours
Now I wanna know how many domains are used
I also have a cloudron with ~50 Domains but only use one of them for mail incoming mails.
edit: nevermind all ~50 domains are used for incoming and outgoing mails.
I once caught a bug in our devs flagship product about to be delivered to a prestigious customer by "being an idiot" and pressing the SHIFT key 6 times in a row then typing something. CEO and devs were furious as it delayed release.
"What kind of idiot user presses the SHIFT key 6 times?" Oooops, hands up. This kind.
"No user would ever doing such thing." Oooops. This one did.
(Clarification : bug in a library, not devs' code.)
If you need anything breaking, happy to have a go !!!
timconsidine last edited by timconsidine
@BrutalBirdie I'm only at 37 ! But will have a bash at catching you up
Only some are actively used for email, but I try to check on system health.
robi last edited by robi