Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
C

cyberfreakde

@cyberfreakde
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
35
Topics
11
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • iTop Community
    C cyberfreakde
    Community Packages

    iTop Community provides IT service management, a configuration management database (CMDB), incident management and change management.

    This independent community package includes iTop 3.3.0, PHP 8.4, Graphviz, Cloudron MySQL and outgoing SMTP integration. New installations are set up automatically with standard modules, no demo data, a unique initial administrator password and a separate background task account.

    https://ca.cloudron.io/app/itop-community


  • ODK Central on Cloudron - offline-first field data collection server
    C cyberfreakde
    App Wishlist

    ODK Central on Cloudron - offline-first field data collection server


    • Main Page: https://getodk.org/ (docs: https://docs.getodk.org/)
    • Git: https://github.com/getodk/central (ecosystem: https://github.com/getodk)
    • Licence: Apache 2.0
    • Dockerfile: Yes — ships as a docker-compose stack (backend, frontend/nginx, PostgreSQL, Enketo for web forms, pyxform-http). Multi-container, not a single image.
    • Demo: No public self-host demo. The creators run ODK Cloud, a managed-hosting service with a free trial at https://getodk.org/.

    • Summary: ODK (Open Data Kit) is an open-source platform for collecting data in the field, including in fully offline environments. The typical workflow: design a form as an XLSForm spreadsheet, publish it to an ODK Central server, pull it into the ODK Collect Android app (or browser-based Web Forms), enumerators fill submissions offline, and data syncs back to Central for management, user/permission control, and export/analysis. ODK Central is the server component requested here — it hosts form definitions, stores submissions, manages accounts and roles, and exposes a REST/OData API plus a Vue web UI. It is widely used by researchers, NGOs, and humanitarian and public-health teams (KoBoToolbox is itself built on ODK).

    • Notes: Mature project, active community, clean Apache 2.0 licence. Main packaging concern for Cloudron: it is a multi-service compose stack (Node backend + frontend + Postgres + Enketo + pyxform-http), so it needs to fit Cloudron's single-app + addon model — Postgres maps cleanly to a Cloudron addon, but Enketo and pyxform-http are extra long-running services that complicate a one-container package. Upstream steers users toward ODK Cloud and a DigitalOcean install path, so a Cloudron package would be a genuinely useful self-hosting alternative.

    • Alternative to / Libhunt link: Alternative to KoBoToolbox, SurveyCTO, Google Forms, REDCap, Ona. Self-hosted data-collection category: https://selfhosted.libhunt.com/
    • Screenshots: Logo and product screenshots are on https://getodk.org/ and the docs (e.g. https://docs.getodk.org/central-using/). Brand assets: getodk.org press/brand page; Central UI screenshots from the docs.

  • Cloudron stuck "starting service, this may take a while"
    C cyberfreakde
    Support update

    Having the same notification. Apps finally start after long time but the notification is still there.


  • Multiple servers, one pool
    C cyberfreakde
    Minio

    Thanks. I tried the documentation but its too hard for me to understand. I am trying to connect two different servers in two different locations which are not in the same network.


  • Multiple servers, one pool
    C cyberfreakde
    Minio

    Hello, Is it possible to create multiple Minio server and connect them together to create a big pool and some kind of RAID?


  • End of subscription
    C cyberfreakde
    Discuss subscription

    What happens if I do not renew my subscription? Will my apps stop working? Just a thought.


  • DMS - teedy.io
    C cyberfreakde
    App Wishlist

    @ultraviolet Are you still developing? This would be really useful app.


  • Free BBB Access
    C cyberfreakde
    Greenlight

    @doodlemania2 Hey is the offer still there? 😄


  • How to add Prometheus data source to Grafana?
    C cyberfreakde
    Grafana

    When I try to add the Prometheus url http://localhost:9090/metrics to Grafana I get the error

    Unknown error during query transaction. Please check JS console logs.
    

    Am I missing something?


  • On all Cloudrons email>domains RED!
    C cyberfreakde
    Support email spam blacklist

    I also get "This server's IP is blacklisted :SpamCop" on all my domains.


  • Is this normal?
    C cyberfreakde
    Support

    @girish
    df -h output

    du -hcs /* output

    du -hcs /var/lib/docker/overlay2 output


  • Is this normal?
    C cyberfreakde
    Support

    @subven I have 32GB RAM.
    /var/log size 214MB
    /var/backups size 1.5MB

    breakdown.png


  • Is this normal?
    C cyberfreakde
    Support

    @girish Looks like its not old images.
    2.png

    Here is the output of du -hcs /*. I also have raid on /mnt/md0 so you can ignore that.


  • Is this normal?
    C cyberfreakde
    Support

    @girish Not old backups because I never backed up locally. However I saw /var/lib/docker/overlay2 has a size of 83GB.


  • Is this normal?
    C cyberfreakde
    Support

    @atrilahiji I don't quite get what you mean 😕 I was hiding all my app names if thats what you wanted to know.


  • Is this normal?
    C cyberfreakde
    Support

    Is it normal for Cloudron to take 81GB of storage space?

    normal.png


  • Storj Node
    C cyberfreakde
    App Wishlist

    @doodlemania2 I was just thinking what to do with unused Cloudron server storage. This seems to be a wonderful idea. But I have no idea about app packaging. 😭


  • Storj Node
    C cyberfreakde
    App Wishlist

    @murgero I think it's not suitable for temporary storage. You have to build up your node reputation which could take 1 or 2 months. Earning depends on how much the user downloads. You get per TB $1.5/mo for storage. Egress if user downloads 1 TB = $20.


  • Storj Node
    C cyberfreakde
    App Wishlist

    https://documentation.storj.io/setup/cli/storage-node

    I think it would be nice to be able to share some unused storage space and earn some 💲 😄

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search