Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.


Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (No Skin)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo

Cloudron Forum

Offical apps | Community apps | Demo | Docs | Install
J

JLX89

@JLX89
Unfollow Follow
About
Posts
380
Topics
86
Shares
0
Groups
0
Followers
0
Following
0

Posts

Recent Best Controversial

  • Infisical now available
    J JLX89
    Announcements

    This is awesome, thank you!


  • Cloudron Git Server Down?
    J JLX89
    Support

    Thanks all!


  • Cloudron Git Server Down?
    J JLX89
    Support

    Hello All,
    I'm attempting to access the Cloudron Git Server (git.cloudron.io), but getting a 403 forbidden Nginx error message. Does anyone know if it's offline or just me?

    Thanks!


  • Safeserver App catalogue
    J JLX89
    Community Packages

    @Teiluj said:

    Congratulation @luckow !
    Is there any documentation available for this?

    I tried and think I got the account / docker registry etc all setup (at least I am not getting any errors) but I still am getting a greyed out "Install App" on the app.safeserver.de side and/or do not know where to find the related cloudron app manifest to pull the app.

    Maybe there is a timeout/confirmation to happen between adding the docker registry and being allowed to access manifests?

    For now, I am also stuck. But the part I have seen looks promising.

    I'm having this same issue myself.


  • Looking for an App?
    J JLX89
    Community Packages

    It would be great to get a Zammad Package out there!

    https://forum.cloudron.io/post/1224


  • Not able to register
    J JLX89
    Twenty

    @james Yes, this didn't work either. I ended up just doing a fresh install to resolve the issue.


  • API
    J JLX89
    Calendar

    @nebulon Thank you! I think I have something working in n8n, but hit a snag when trying to auth and I think I can make it work. Once the App Password portion is fixed in 9.2, if this works using n8n, I'll post the n8n template to accomplish this.


  • Not able to register
    J JLX89
    Twenty

    Hello All,
    I've made the requested changes to the .env file, but still seem to be encountering issues logging in and I have updated to the most recent version of the package.

    Exported Logs

    [timestamp] error: column WorkspaceTableAlias.enabledAiModelIds does not exist
    [timestamp] ERROR [ExceptionsHandler] QueryFailedError: column WorkspaceTableAlias.enabledAiModelIds does not exist
    [timestamp] at PostgresQueryRunner.query (/path/to/typeorm/driver/postgres/PostgresQueryRunner.js:219:19)
    [timestamp] at process.processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:103:5)
    [timestamp] at async SelectQueryBuilder.loadRawResults (/path/to/typeorm/query-builder/SelectQueryBuilder.js:2192:25)
    [timestamp] at async SelectQueryBuilder.getRawMany (/path/to/typeorm/query-builder/SelectQueryBuilder.js:646:29)
    [timestamp] at async SelectQueryBuilder.executeEntitiesAndRawResults (/path/to/typeorm/query-builder/SelectQueryBuilder.js:1979:26)
    [timestamp] at async SelectQueryBuilder.getRawAndEntities (/path/to/typeorm/query-builder/SelectQueryBuilder.js:684:29)
    [timestamp] at async SelectQueryBuilder.getOne (/path/to/typeorm/query-builder/SelectQueryBuilder.js:711:25)
    [timestamp] at async UserWorkspaceService.findAvailableWorkspacesByEmail (/path/to/twenty-server/dist/engine/core-modules/user-workspace/user-workspace.service.js:217:22)
    [timestamp] at async AuthService.countAvailableWorkspacesByEmail (/path/to/twenty-server/dist/engine/core-modules/auth/services/auth.service.js:338:30)
    [timestamp] at async AuthService.checkUserExists (/path/to/twenty-server/dist/engine/core-modules/auth/services/auth.service.js:345:39)
    [timestamp] driverError: error: column WorkspaceTableAlias.enabledAiModelIds does not exist
    [timestamp] parameters: ['[REDACTED_EMAIL]']
    [timestamp] code: '42703'
    [timestamp] severity: 'ERROR'
    [timestamp] position: '5429'
    [timestamp] file: 'parse_relation.c'
    [timestamp] line: '3722'
    [timestamp] routine: 'errorMissingColumn'
    [timestamp] operation: { name: 'CheckUserExists', type: 'query' }
    

  • API
    J JLX89
    Calendar

    Hello,
    Does the Calendar app have a built-in API by chance? Looking to connect to n8n to sync (bi-directional) events from an external calendar, if possible.

    Also, the ability to generate an app password, would be great.

    Thank you,
    Justin


  • Twenty CRM update on Cloudron fails – database schema mismatch (missing column)
    J JLX89
    Twenty

    I'm attempting to login to Twenty, but seeing a server error occurred and unable to login. I've sanitized the logs and provided them at: https://paste.cloudron.io/moludibicu.sql

    Any thoughts?


  • Package Bump to v1.20.0
    J JLX89
    Twenty

    @nebulon That makes sense, I appreciate all of your hard work.


  • Package Bump to v1.20.0
    J JLX89
    Twenty

    Hello All,
    Any ideas on when the Twenty package might get bumped to v1.20.0 by chance?

    Thank you!


  • Rybbit analytics (alternative to Umami and Matomo) on Cloudron
    J JLX89
    App Wishlist

    +1 - Would love to see this!


  • osTicket Announces osTicket 2.0
    J JLX89
    osTicket

    osTicket has finally officially announced osTicket 2.0, with an RC1 being released "shortly". They launched a new site https://next.osticket.com/ to showcase the work that has been done and a video demo.


  • Scheduled Imports
    J JLX89
    Contacts

    So for the Calendar and Contacts app, I have more control over and would like that to be the single source of truth, if possible.

    I'd like to sync from an external provider (Fastmail, Roundcube, Gmail), to the contacts app, and for calendar basically the same.


  • Scheduled Imports
    J JLX89
    Calendar

    Hello All,
    Would it be possible to setup a cron job that automatically imports events from an external service? For example another email provider or setup a sync job using n8n or similar?

    Thank you!


  • Scheduled Imports
    J JLX89
    Contacts

    Hello All,
    Would it be possible to setup a cron job that automatically imports contacts from an external service? For example another email provider or setup a sync job using n8n or similar?

    Thank you!


  • Address Book Namespaces
    J JLX89
    Contacts

    I actually solved this, I appreciated it!


  • GeoLite2 City IP
    J JLX89
    Mautic

    I know you posted this years ago, but if someone comes by this topic. You select the product (e.g. MaxMind GeoLite City), enter your API Key and hit "Fetch IP Lookup Data Store".

    Screenshot 2026-03-27 092349.png


  • Looking for an App?
    J JLX89
    Community Packages

    ErpNext would be great!

  • Login

  • Don't have an account? Register

  • Login or register to search.
  • First post
    Last post
0
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
  • Bookmarks
  • Search