The graphs are just a rough value over time and not showing peak usage by the second. In such cases the app probably spikend in memory usage exhausting the limit and Cloudron will restart it. Generally unless this happens often, this is not to worry about.
Hi, it's been a little while since this was last looked into. With the suggestion from robi do you think this is something we can look at doing soon? I am still willing to provide access for testing CUDA.
I messed up. I'm updating my custom my apps through my CI and I misconfigured it. I pushed an app that did not use ldap on to jellyfin and when I reverted back to proper jellyfin, it forget that it had ldap. I just edited the evars for the container and now it works.
the only thing I changed, after it was not working, was the servername in the general-settings, from an UUID to the fqdn, in the hope it would be better. that's all.
sorry, I double thought of that also, but no, I haven't. I remember that after creating the instance I did set up my usual admin account & then had to add my personal user-account manually, I assumed there was no LDAP-connection (like wallabag), but did'nt check on it due to timely-restrictions. (means also NO time to fiddle with the setup)
only after I added more users to it I checked for an LDAP-plugin and saw it is existent, but was not working. also - due to timely-restirctions - not investigating why it didn't work out of the box.
since I had some time now, I started investigating, especially, since I had to create more and more user-accounts all way long, as the provided media gained on interests.
after 35 years of systemadministration, I know, sometimes unexplainable things happen – it's just not always straight forward as it everyone would suspect.