@james I haven't used it too much today, but noone else complained either, so I think it's working fine at the moment. I'm not sure if creating the folder was the only thing that was needed, I also killed the cleanup process once and restarted a few times, but most likely the mkdir and chown brought it back
Posts
-
Wrong directory for previewcleanup cron job -
Wrong directory for previewcleanup cron job -
Wrong directory for previewcleanup cron job@james that update took down one of my Nextcloud instances. It was offline for 6 hours, stuck at
==> Resetting previews. There are maybe 300GB of images on that instance and it never managed to finish the cleanup (I think), only after I manually created/var/lib/nextcloud/previewit would come back up again. Not sure if the cleanup script was done that very minute or if there was an issue regarding that directory. -
Security.txt in APP Konfigurator@girish thanks, yeah that's what I've done, I was just not sure if you would consider that best practice of if it gets overridden at some point by some other setting in the platform-code

-
Server Reboot Notification Bug -
Security.txt in APP Konfigurator -
Mailing list (forwarding) not working anymore -
Mailing list (forwarding) not working anymorethanks @joseph, was about to say, this should also resolve that one: https://forum.cloudron.io/topic/14041/issue-with-mailing-list-delivery-when-using-external-smtp-server/32
-
What's coming in 10.1@girish I for one would appreciate to have groups (with both, internal and external users/addresses) where you can easily send an email to all recipients (so teams don't need to manage multiple address books for bcc sending)
-
issue with mailing list delivery when using external SMTP server -
issue with mailing list delivery when using external SMTP server -
issue with mailing list delivery when using external SMTP server -
issue with mailing list delivery when using external SMTP server@james thanks for testing! In my setup the
groupone@is a regular user with 40 forwarding addresses andgrouptwo@is a shared mailbox without any forwards, but other than that you're right.So the only difference is that groupone is owned by a single user, not a group and grouptwo is a shared mailbox with no forwards.
I can't imagine how single user vs group owners would make a difference. Did you chance anything else, like FROM address validation? Keep a copy in the inbox? Restrict senders?
-
issue with mailing list delivery when using external SMTP server -
issue with mailing list delivery when using external SMTP server@girish no, postmark never sees the group@example.com because it's internal mail
-
issue with mailing list delivery when using external SMTP server@girish but why was it working on Cloudron 9? It only stopped after upgrading to 10, when addresses got migrated from mailinglist to forwards.
That's the odd thing, there's not really a proper error message, no suppression in Postmark itself. In the mail logs it just says
[cloudron] final rcpt list is ["<group@example.com>","<cc1@somesite.com>","<cc2@gmail.com>"]. The mail arrived at the two cc'ed addresses, but the group@example.com forwards never make it. Maybe because LMTP bypasses the filters? -
issue with mailing list delivery when using external SMTP serverJust chiming in here because I ran into the same problem (i.e. a formerly working Postmark email forwarder for a group of externals is not working anymore, because none of them use the cloudrons' domain). What's the current solution, set up a separate mailinglist app? Or would switching to the internal mailserver solve it?
-
Notifications view doesn't have a vertical scrollbar@nebulon this became an issue again, apparently there's a regression. Maybe the css got stripped because the div with the
section-bodyclass is outside of the scoped css, so theoverflow: auto;doesn't get applied? -
Hermes Agent@andreasdueren aye, thanks for checking it out!
-
Hermes Agent@andreasdueren do you have plans or even already tried adding something like https://hermes-workspace.com/ to the package?

