Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Support

Get help for your Cloudron

2.6k Topics 18.2k Posts
  • 0 Votes
    10 Posts
    girishG

@necrevistonnezr Thanks for helping debug this further!

For the rest: The issue is that there are a large number of files (> 400k) getting backed up and the syncer code is running out of memory since it loads all those filenames in memory. I will get this fixed in the next version. For now, disable automatic backups for nextcloud.

• I can't install any app,it always show *pending *

Unsolved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    nebulonN

Hi there, if you haven't already rebooted the server in an attempt to restart the addon services freshly, maybe you can try that, otherwise can you enable remote SSH https://cloudron.io/documentation/support/#remote-support and send us an email with your Cloudron domain to support@cloudron.io then we can take a look.

• Error uploading large dataset

Solved
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    girishG

@RoboMod Are you able to ping me on our chat so we can debug this together?

• Fresh install app installs failing

Solved
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    nebulonN

Hi,

can you try to run curl -v https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/ from that server? It should return a 401 Unauthorized status code if the connection as such succeeds.

If this this works, can you try reinstalling the app, maybe there was a temporary issue with the connection. Otherwise is that server behind some firewall blocking connections to the docker registry?

• Restore from Minio is not easy

Solved
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    girishG

This is fixed in 3.5.4

• 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    girishG

OK, I have fixed the code as well, so it will part of next update (3.6). Until then please update file.

• 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Cloudron install fails on Netcup

Solved
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    girishG

@ReadyTransport4 Glad you got it working 🙂

• Problems with Cloudron on multiple servers

Solved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    girishG

@redponey Did your problem get sorted out?

• Empty weekly digest emails

Solved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    girishG

Fixed it for next release.

• 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    U

From what you wrote, are you running the server behind your home server in a NAT by any chance?

Yes indeed.

@uiharu Does host cloudflare.com 127.0.0.1 work?

I'll update later

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    R

@girish Thanks!

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    1k Views
    girishG

@relink Cloudron does not work without a domain name. Many features like DNS integration, certificate management, reverse proxy setup etc all require a domain name.

Maybe you can try a setup like this:

Pick an imaginary domain name like relink.home Choose the noop (only for development) DNS provider. In Advanced section, choose Self signed certificates

In your router/DNS, just add entries for *.relink.home and relink.home to the server's IP. Alternately, add those entires to the /etc/hosts of your PC. You should then be able to reach, my.relink.home and install apps.

• unable to change own Cloudron password

Solved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

@supervacuo Thanks for the report. I have fixed it for the next patch release. The max password length in the backend is 256 but the UI had a bug limiting it to 30.

• Custom links in my. domain.com

Solved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    M

You could use my yourls-repo (https://forum.cloudron.io/topic/1115/yourls-org-link-shortener-custom-app-request), add ldapauth to apache for your cloudron users and create links to your forms with yourls. If people click them, they have to auth via apache first and get forwarded after. This wouldn't be a link protection, but it would be a start 😉

• /var/lib/docker/overlay2 getting full

Solved
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    2k Views
    R

@nebulon Okay. Thanks for clarification!

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    2 Posts
  • Solution to SMTP/IMAP login issues with 3.5

Solved
    3 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG
    Sogo login issues

Some users have reported issues with logging into SOGo even when using the Cloudron email after the update. This is most likely because you are using an older version of SOGo. The old SOGo app was deprecated ~6 months ago as part of the 2.3 release and is not supported. Please move to the new SOGo immediately.

Install the latest version of the SOGo app (from the appstore) in another location/subdomain. You should see your email when logging in with email now.

If you use calendar/contacts in old SOGo, you can migrate it to the new SOGo using the guide at https://cloudron.io/blog/2018-12-05-carddav-caldav-migration.html

If everything is satisfactory, you can just uninstall the old SOGo.

• Cannot remove domain on 3.4.3

Solved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    girishG

Had this issue on support couple of times already: https://git.cloudron.io/cloudron/box/issues/610

• storage error

Solved
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    girishG

This was resolved offline - most issues where related to unbound (the internal DNS server) being down. Fixed by System -> restart unbound.