@necrevistonnezr Thanks, good to know. Will keep an eye for the ubuntu update. Cloudron is not at risk because we only use it internally (it is not exposed via public port). We also don't use NOTIFY query (this is a zone change notification across dns servers) as we use unbound as a recursive resolver and nothing more.
Most likely this was due to the issue in the last release. If renewal is attempted but fails for some reasons you will get an email notification about that. Generally it will start trying to renew 1 month prior to expiration.
@msbt d'oh! That worked, I was able to delete the app successfully after manually (and with sudo) deleting the contents of that directory. @girish that directory contained an empty data directory and that's it. Hope that helps debugging!
@PRajShar To clarify what this error is trying to say: Let's assume that you have an existing website app (i.e external to Cloudron) on app.domain.com. Now, you go to Cloudron and try to install an app in the domain app.domain.com. Cloudron will detect that the DNS already has an entry for this and fail with the above error. To fix this, go to your DNS provider and remove the app.domain.com entry. Then in Cloudron, click the Repair (wrench icon) and it should work.
Thanks @girish, that makes sense. I need to migrate TTRSS and Wallabag which should be pretty trivial I believe. The one I'm worried about is Nextcloud because I have some plugins and settings configured just how I want them.
@hoangweb the initial installation should work if you have logged into the appstore in your Cloudron dashboard.
For the latter issue about the dev group permission, this is because we currently have to limit access to our app package build service to build custom packages. But since you appear to install the regular WordPress app using the --appstore-id I think the build should not be necessary anyways.
For the Ghost app, it is ghostexample.com. At first visit, it showed me the Cloudron login page. This was fixed after a while. The www.ghostexample.com going to admin page was fixed by removing CNAME & adding redirect.
Okay I think my request is already solved since I did not read the documentation. I will check the "is an external EXT4 Disk" checkbox for the future 😉 Maybe I did not think it through when I made the setting. On the other hand, the description might be clearer. Thanks in any case for the documentation.
PS: Haha thank you @nebulon I solved it myself while you where typing. Yes the Checkbox could be more obvious.