Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Support

Get help for your Cloudron

2.6k Topics 18.1k Posts
  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    girishG

@necrevistonnezr said in 1.5 GB of logs under /home/yellowtent/platformdata/logs/tasks:

Can we at least compress them?

It's a bug.. Fixed for the next release, thanks for reporting!

• 1 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

@d19dotca Currently, there is no way. The SA settings are set in stone. I can open up our mail addon git repo tomorrow so you can get a better idea of how we have implemented it.

But overall, our idea was that customers don't have to deal with implementation details like SA (for example, maybe we use rspamd later) and that spam detection should just work. If you have SA expertise, I am happy to incorporate your suggestions into the default settings.

• Need suggestion on Amazon S3

Solved
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    girishG

We have wasabi support coming up in the next release.

• Install custom apps

Solved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    nebulonN

If that custom app is a php app, you may be able to use the LAMP app. Otherwise you can package it up as a Cloudron app (mostly as a docker image, with some Cloudron specific meta information and behavior) That process is somewhat described at https://cloudron.io/developer/

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

@mishkalidas When there is an update, you will see an update button in the UI. This is the same for apps - when there is an update, you will see an update indicator in the app grid. There is no other supported update mechanism. Let me know if I misunderstood your question.

• Importing your own dockers into cloudron console

Solved
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    nebulonN

Thanks, I have fixed that in the docs now.

• alternative to site embedding

Solved
    1 Votes
    4 Posts
    girishG

@TheNils See https://forum.cloudron.io/topic/1813/site-embedding-x-frame-options-partially-broken-since-cloudron-4-1-3 if it's roundcube + nextcloud

• Install Error

Solved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    nebulonN

Is this error still persisting, I cannot reproduce it here, since the tarball from that location loads just fine for me.

• How to uninstall Cloudron?

Solved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    J

Nevermind. I will just have my host provider reinstall the OS.

• Graphite issues.

Solved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    J

@nebulon nevermind. It fixed itself. Weird. 🤔

• This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    No one has replied
  • How does one remove mailbox data?

Solved
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    girishG

@ruihildt This is not for deleting emails but for deleting a whole mailbox. If email is deleted, they are gone forever. You can see all the mailboxes under /home/yellowtent/boxdata/mail/vmail.

• Restore from Exoscale failing! Help!

Solved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    girishG

@scooke This was indeed a bug in our restore UI. I have fixed this for 4.1.5

• 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    d19dotcaD

Okay, that makes sense. Thank you for the quick reply. 🙂

I wonder if it would make sense to add a feature where we can set the IP address to accommodate floating IP's in providers like DigitalOcean, so that the DNS records automatically setup by Cloudron in DigitalOcean would be using the floating IP instead. Without such a feature, it kind of removes the ability to have a sort-of manual failover method which is one of the main purposes of a floating IP from DigitalOcean (along with a secondary use-case of setting up a new server to replace an old one and moving the floating IP to the new one when ready, eliminating the need to update a whole bunch of DNS records). It would be nice, I think, to have Cloudron use a floating IP that we give it even if it means we have to set it manually in Cloudron first since it can't detect it automatically. The main reason for this is that whenever I switch a server, for example, nothing really needs to be changed at all, leaving downtime to a minimum if it exists at all during a server switch.

• DO DNS Issue: TTL must be > 30

Solved
    1 Votes
    7 Posts
    girishG

Indeed, missed that. Just making a blog post for 4.1 release which will include it.

• Anyway to move a subscription service to a new server?

Solved
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    girishG

We already implemented a mechanism wherein if the userId and the domain name matches, you will get subscribed to any previously subscription. If you have to change the domain, currently the only way is to contact support and give us the new cloudronId. @dustinddotca I guess you changed the domain name? Can you please send the new cloudronId to support@cloudron.io, will be happy to refund and transfer existing subscription.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

@murgero Thanks for reporting, this was indeed a regression. Fixed now for the next release.

• Sucuri Site Check High Risk Warning: Nginx under 1.14.1

Solved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    nebulonN

The version you are referring to is correct. So far we have stayed in-sync with ubuntu security updates, but probably have to revisit this and see if nginx can and should be indeed updated individually.

• 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

@dustinddotca If you add a CNAME record manually from mail.example.com to my.example.com that should work. Your email client might complain about certificate hostname mismatch but this is unlikely.

• Wordpress (Unmanaged) on Digital Ocean

Solved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    nebulonN

The app has now moved to stable, so the previous setting to list unstable apps is not needed anymore for WordPress unmanaged.