Cloudron makes it easy to run web apps like WordPress, Nextcloud, GitLab on your server. Find out more or install now.

Skip to content

Support

Get help for your Cloudron

2.6k Topics 18.1k Posts
  • Bad location: api is reserved

Solved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    T

Thanks @girish!

• What can I do from ssh console to fix SSL

Solved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    nebulonN

I tried to reply via your support email already. The cert on your domain looks valid to me, so please clear your history and cache locally for that domain first.

• Home Server PTR Record?

Solved
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    murgeroM

@girish Just as a quick add-on, if you have Comcast business class, port 25 may be allowed by calling the business support line. Same with ATT.

• How to use an attached SSD storage?

Unsolved
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    girishG

@doomilation Yes, what you have done should work. You don't have to move out appsdata and platformdata.

• Multiple instances on one dedi server

Solved
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    girishG

Best approach as you already found out is to create multiple VPS on your dedi.

• mySQL login/pw for app(s) (Default generated change)

Solved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    girishG

@willywonka You can view the credentials in the Web terminal of the app. Once you open the terminal, you can run a command like below. See https://cloudron.io/developer/addons/ for the meaning of the env vars.

env | grep MYSQL env | grep POSTGRES env | grep MONGO
  • This topic is deleted!

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • Unable to move directories

Solved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    nebulonN

Is it possible that /mnt/storage/boxdata already exists? If so, please remove it first.

• User storage quota

Solved
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    darkbenD

@nebulon a per-app quota would be awesome ! Need feature !

• Cannot log in as test user nor install app as Admin

Solved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    H

@nebulon Many thanks. You guys are awesome..

Cheers

• Unable to install apps

Solved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    nebulonN

For info, I had to run systemctl restart box on the system, which brought the apps alive.

• 1 Votes
    2 Posts
    murgeroM

BUMP: I resolved this issue. It was a specific container (custom made by me, not supported by cloudron) issue is resolved.

• Proxy subdomain from root domain

Unsolved
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    yusfY

@nebulon Would a simple Cloudron app with just the nginx reverse proxy configuration work?

• Hosting provider version

Solved
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    girishG

@micmc Whoops, it seems we missed those mails somehow! I will reply to your email shortly.

• Mails not sent due to DNS issues

0 Votes
    2 Posts
    nebulonN

Hi, can you send an email to support@cloudron.io with the link produced by running the cloudron-support script on your server?

• 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    girishG

@murgero Yes, agreed. Starting coming Cloudron 4 release, this will happen automatically as long as the same cloudron.io user registers a cloudron with the same domain name.

• GIT Pull/Wordpress Source Management

0 Votes
    1 Posts
    No one has replied
  • TLS 1.1 protocol?

Solved
    -2 Votes
    6 Posts
    nebulonN

From what I understand, the device you are trying to connect from does not support any of the ciphers which Cloudron is requesting. We are following the security guidelines of the following communities:

https://bettercrypto.org/static/applied-crypto-hardening.pdf https://mozilla.github.io/server-side-tls/ssl-config-generator/ https://cipherli.st/ https://raymii.org/s/tutorials/Strong_SSL_Security_On_nginx.html

So we likely won't support outdated or insecure ciphers from the platform side.

• cli: change mysql root password

Solved
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    nebulonN

Is this still an issue? Otherwise I will close this thread.

• How to change Cloudron server email sender?

Unsolved
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    nebulonN

This is indeed also a common case to have the email not hosted on Cloudron. However Cloudron will still want to send out emails for this domain. There are two components doing so:

the system as such which would send out with no-reply@domain.com the apps, if they need to send out app specific notifications. In such a case the address is dynamically generated depending on the app and which domain it is installed on

Currently none of those can be changed to use some customer email address to send out as.

Regarding the DMARC issue, just to be sure, did you check the mail status tab in the Cloudron dashboard for this domain? The UI will attempt to provide guidance or show issues with email related DNS records there.